Announcements and Coming Events
Latter-Day Profiles TV Interview
Tune in to BYUtv on Sunday, August 24, at 2:35 MST, where Eric Huntsman will be the guest on Latter-Day Profiles
Miracles of Jesus book signings!
- Miracles of Jesus book signing, Deseret Book’s University Mall store, Orem, Tuesday, August 19, 6-8:00 p.m.
- Miracles of Jesus book signing, Deseret Book’s Logan store, Saturday, August 23, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Miracles of Jesus book signing, Deseret Book’s flagship store, south of Temple Square, Saturday, October 4, 12-2:00 p.m.
- Miracles of Jesus book signing, Deseret Book’s University Mall store, Orem, Saturday, October 4, 4-6:00 p.m.
Music and in the Scriptures. A Day Murry Music workshop, July 12, 10-11:30 a.m. at 4914 S State Street, Murray, UT 84107
Copies of my presentation:
- Jesus in the Gospel According to Mark
377 Clyde Building (CB), 1:50–2:45 p.m.
- Tuesday: Mark and the Testimony of Peter
- Wednesday: A Jesus of Deeds: Miracles in Mark
- Thursday: Jesus as Preacher: The Sayings of Jesus in Mark
- Friday: Jesus as Sacrifice: The Marcan Passion
- Jesus in the Gospel According to Luke
377 Clyde Building (CB), 3:10–4:05 p.m.
- Tuesday: Luke, the Detailed, Compassionate, and Inclusive Evangelist
- Wednesday: Promised Savior, Son of God: The Lucan Infancy Narrative
- Thursday: Rebuking the Devil, Redeeming the Fallen: Jesus' Miracles in Luke
- Friday: A Suffering and Saving Savior: The Lucan Passion
43rd Sperry Symposium, "The Ministry of Peter, the Chief Apostle, October 24-25, 2014
- "The Petrine Kērygma and the Gospel according to Mark," October 24, 7:30 p.m., 446 MARB
- "The Accounts of Peter’s Denial: Understanding the Texts and Motifs," October 25, 10:00 a.m., 445 MARB
“Preparing for the Advent of Jesus: Scriptural and Musical Traditions for the Christmas Season,” Day Murray Music Workshop, November 15, 2014, 10:00-12:00